We are attempting to create a blog to keep everyone up to date on our lives especially our family and friends out of town. Please enjoy our posts. Love, the Swarty's
Nice work first timer! Someone must have a tired little finger taking so many pictures. I love it!
I started an Ebers Blog about 2 years ago. I wonder if it's still out there. It probably was so I could promote my music that I never get to. We are very very excited to see little Nora. She is beautiful!!!
Max and Zach will love to make friends with her.
We have been super busy too. I'm not sure the next time we will make it up to MN, but any roadtrip planned to The O?
1 comment:
Nice work first timer! Someone must have a tired little finger taking so many pictures. I love it!
I started an Ebers Blog about 2 years ago. I wonder if it's still out there. It probably was so I could promote my music that I never get to. We are very very excited to see little Nora. She is beautiful!!!
Max and Zach will love to make friends with her.
We have been super busy too. I'm not sure the next time we will make it up to MN, but any roadtrip planned to The O?
Eric Ebers
Post a Comment