Nora rolled over for the first time on July 2nd! We are so proud of her. She has done it a few times since. We have been busy with life. Nora, G-Pappy and I went to see my Grandma at the end of June. We also went to the lake for several days over the 4th. Nora is waking up from her nap right now so I need to simply type captions under the pictures.
Nora snuggling with the elephant that her Nona sent her. Nora coolin' off on the pontoon Headin' down to the boat
I love my new outfit Nona! Please come see me next week on your vacation! Great Grandma and Nora
Nora was very comfortable with her Great Grandma Nora's first dip in the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She loved it
Chillin on the deck while my daddy grills Right before I got bit by the damn fly.....
No comments:
Post a Comment