In some countries I´ve heard it is a crime against the law to publish pictures of naked babies or, in your case, toddlers and other minors ( younger than 18). This is a way to protect children when they cannot deside for themselves. You have posted naked pictures with a masturbating daughter ( posing like a masturbating woman) and you are so ignorant and stupid that you make business and brag about it. Are you really that ignorant or something I hope your´re not? I will report these pictures to ASACP because if you don´t care about your daughter someone else must.
3 comments:
B&S loved the photos of HG & C. Sadie likes their duds, but still thinks her jacket is cooler.
In some countries I´ve heard it is a crime against the law to publish pictures of naked babies or, in your case, toddlers and other minors ( younger than 18). This is a way to protect children when they cannot deside for themselves. You have posted naked pictures with a masturbating daughter ( posing like a masturbating woman) and you are so ignorant and stupid that you make business and brag about it. Are you really that ignorant or something I hope your´re not? I will report these pictures to ASACP because if you don´t care about your daughter someone else must.
Anxious awaiting photos and vid from Christmas.
Love y'all.
Wil
Post a Comment