The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

C-Dog and James tie the knot

Congrats, to Chrissy and James Kelly on their recent marriage. We had a delightful time in Green Lake, WI celebrating the nuptials. Chrissy was a beautiful bride and James a handsome groom. They did the weekend up right in every aspect. The food, the company, the location...everything was perfect! I am so honored to have been her Matron of Honor. I am not sure she is so proud now after my wild times at the reception :)!

Saying "I do."

Checking out the darling hair



Nora was invited to the dinner and dance. Nora had the time of her life dancing. The videos are too large to upload to blogger but they are priceless. I will never forget it. She danced for 30 - 40 minutes with a circle of people around her.














Getting our toes done

The bride and Nora.

No comments: