The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Nora is a fishy. She started swimming lessons in mid September and truly enjoys them. Pete gets the honor of going in the pool with her. They have so much fun together. I can't say that she can swim on her own but her comfort level in the water is great. I think her favorite part of the class is singing songs and doing the motions in the water. Putting her head under water is not her favorite past time but she is getting use to it. I was able to take her in the pool last night as Pete broke 2 of his toes working last week. I was a bit apprehensive at first to take her but we had a nice time! I am sure she will be ready to take another round of lessons early in 2010.
On our way to lessons the first day! She was so excited.








The look on her face says it all....

No comments: