The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wow, I am a updating machine tonight....

These are simply random pictures of Nora playing outside, being goofy, playing dress up........

Nora climbing inside the built ins to rip every toy out of them.... This activity prompted me to organize them.....









Ellie, Nora and Jace








Dress up



A weekend morning at our house... it's a mess but fun!


Goof ball!

1 comment:

Paradise Driver said...

THANK YOU(!) for all the new posts. Would you believe that today I went back into my blog and was looking at the very first pix taken of Nora?

I'll try to call you next week.
Nora is growing up so fast!

When my son was of the Sesame Street age (way before you were born) the local PBS station would rerun the prior week's episodes on Saturday morning as an alternative to commercial TV's cartoon shows.

BIG hugs and kisses to all of you!

Love,
Wil