Daddy snuggling with Lil' N
The next several pictures are the "size" photos...
I am going to start freaking out if you do not put that camera away!
Yes, I know I am cute...
Mom, STOP





Straight up chillin in her pack n play



Outfit from Daddy
On date night with Mom and Dad
Nora refusing the peer pressure to have a margarita
So tired after photo shoot
Snuggling with mommy after her bath
More pictures of her in her new outfit


Nora, David (nude artist) and Leah
After bath snuggles
Trashy mom..... Need I say more???
Aunt Lissie and Nora melting down
Nora in a food coma after g-mammy fed her
Bath time
Dad, NO MORE BATHS, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nora and G-Pappy chillin'

Chloe and Hula Girl putting their heads together on how to become number 1 again!....
Wow! Can you believe Nora is 4 weeks old already? She has her 1 month check tomorrow at the doctor. Pete thinks she will be 6lbs 5 oz and I think she will be 6lbs 4 oz. My dad (g-pappy) thinks she will be 6lbs 2 oz... I wonder who will be right? We just hope she is still healthy and gaining a good amount of weight.
Nora had a great week this past week. Tuesday, Nora made a mini trip into Spalon Montage to meet my hair stylist, Angela. Tuesday night my sister, Joey, my parents and cousin David came over for dinner. It was Nora's first introduction to David! She also received her new rocker on Tuesday. We all like it very much and cannot believe we lived without it before!
On Wednesday, Jen Markwell came over to meet Nora! Nora had a bath on Wednesday as well. She has a baller spa bath. She does not seem to think it is as cool as we think it is... Nora tested out her pack n play on Wednesday night and seemed to like it quite a bit. She fits in that much better than her big crib! Nora had a photo shoot with the outfit on that her daddy picked out for her on her shopping spree last Monday. She looks quite cute in it!
I also tortured her by taking her "size" photos. I like to see how small she really is and how much she is growing.
Friday night, we went to the Galleria to get a shower gift for a friend of mine. Then we went out to eat at Chili's. We packed a bottle but forgot a nipple..... We realized it when we first got our meals and Nora started stirring.... Thank god Nora did not get upset until we got in the car and once we moved, she was fine!
1 comment:
She is so adorable! I can't believe she is 4 weeks already!
Post a Comment