


Nora is a month old today! She had her one month check on Monday! The doctor says she looks fantastic and would never know that she is/was a preemie except for her size. With that said, she out did herself! She weighed in a 6lbs 14 oz.... She gained 21 oz in 14 days! As the doc said "that is better than textbook." We are so proud of her. In celebration, we went to Target to make some purchases and to Von Maur for an Easter dress but she is still so small! What to wear, what to wear...????!!!!!!!!!!
Nora had the honor of meeting Team Morelli on Tuesday (Traci Morelli and Eryn Petersen). She really liked them a lot and even fell asleep in Eryn's arms. We talked about Nora's future in pull tabs!
Today, Nora gave mommy a "Code Brown." It was every where! I mean, every where. Oh well, it was bound to happen and it served me right since I was taunting Pete with the fact that he should change the poopy diaper.
Aunt Lissie bought Nora her first St. Kate's outfit. She might have to wear that to Lissie's graduation celebration in May!

Nora had the honor of meeting Team Morelli on Tuesday (Traci Morelli and Eryn Petersen). She really liked them a lot and even fell asleep in Eryn's arms. We talked about Nora's future in pull tabs!
Today, Nora gave mommy a "Code Brown." It was every where! I mean, every where. Oh well, it was bound to happen and it served me right since I was taunting Pete with the fact that he should change the poopy diaper.
Aunt Lissie bought Nora her first St. Kate's outfit. She might have to wear that to Lissie's graduation celebration in May!









1 comment:
Aloha!
Lissy sent me your site and I will be adding it to my links.
All my love to the family.
Wil
Post a Comment