The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Monday, May 7, 2007

The 2 month old weighs 9lbs 4ozs!!!!!!!!!


Nora had the great honor of meeting Chrissy this past weekend! They both fell for each other right away. Chrissy came all the way from Chicago to meet her. We had a girls lunch at Olive Garden on Friday afternoon. We spent Friday night waiting to see if Nora could roll over. She was almost there! Nora really likes her new Chicago hat that Chrissy gave her! She should fit into it soon especially after her stats at the Dr. today! She weighed in at 9lbs 4ozs. She also had to have 4 shots. She has been very tired today and a little cranky. However, she was VERY brave and held onto Pete's hands as tight as she could doing the ordeal.
Ali Hirtz gave Nora this darling Tee Shirt. We will have to go out with Ali sometime so she can wear it for her!
Nora and I before Pete and I headed to the Jiovanazzo's for the Kentucky Derby party! It was a fun time! Too bad we did not win any money! Oh well, the party and the company was fantastic! My parents watched Nora all day. They had a great time! OOh and not only did my parents babysit, they washed our sheets, made our bed and folded our clothes! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tummy time....
We recently found a frog in our house... Oh wait, that is Nora after her bath the other day.


Tummy time at AMI.. I am back at work with Nora on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays right now....
Nora went to her very first Art Show (is that what you call them? or Art Opening, Gallery).. Anyways, she went to an art event that our friend and artist Sue Hartzell Vannelli hosted. She had all of her beautiful artwork, lovely hor d' eovers, and vino there! Nora purchased some great pieces for her room and I am hoping to order a piece for above our fireplace titled "Birth." Sue has a website and a studio. Her website is www.thedancingpaintbrush.com. I believe the site is being updated right now so keep checking back to see her work when it is back up OR sign up to be notified when her site is back up by going to her site today!



Nora and Auntie Lissie after Nora puked all over Alissa....




Nora and Sue







Dad, can I please get some artwork for my room?
I am so stinking cute!

My mom (Susan as her name tag says) and Lissie

Sue and Nora again!



Daddy and Nora after dinner at Axels. What weird eyes....
Grandpappy and Nora at Axels.

Grandmammy and Nora at Axels

Nora loves her daddy. Pretty soon she will get her arms around him!








Yard sale! Nora feel asleep on her changing table after going out to eat.






2 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

Great pics!!

All of you are looking good.

Like your haircut. Very much "you" but looks easy to take care of.

All my love to the entire family.

Wil

Paradise Driver said...

I was doing some "administrative" work on my blog and was looking at the first pics of Nora that I had posted.

She sure has grown!!