The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Pete's birthday! He is 36 (he acts and looks 26 though).

Quick update! Nora went to Crosslake for her first and surely not last time this weekend. It was just Pete, Nora, Chloe, Hula Girl and me this weekend. Unfortunately my parents and sister could not make it. Alissa is in Germany (having a great time) and my parents stayed back because my Aunt Janice is very sick and in the hospital. We ask that all of you include her in your prayers. We love her very much and hope she gets better soon. Anyways, we had a blast at the lake and cannot wait to go again. Here are some pictures.

All smiles.... Her smile melts our hearts every time she shows it!


Hula Girl naviagating for us on the pontoon.

Nora sporting her life jacket from our friend, Dave Peer. She is finally fitting into it!
HG exhausted from swimming or should I say wading in the water WATCHING her sister swim!


Nap time


I love my daddy!

Nora pulled her first pulltab at Maucieri's during Karaoke night... Too bad she didn't have beginners luck!

1 comment:

Paradise Driver said...

I sent my B'Day wish out to Daddy before I logged in here. Great pics! Boy, has Nora grown. I sent Auntie Lissie a B'Day wish last week, but never heard back from her. Now I know why. GERMANY! Boy, she sure does get around.

Hugs and kisses to everyone.

Miss y'all very much.

"Uncle" Wil.