The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Busy Weekend...Carver County Fair etc.

We had a busy weekend! Aunt Lissie babysat Nora on Friday night so Pete and I could go out to celebrate our 5th anniversary! We went to the restaurant Via. It was yummy! Great food, atmosphere and martini's! Then we headed over to Cy's in Chaska for a little while. They have a sweet karaoke night on Friday's. Saturday the Swarty household went over to Ashley Hansen's house to meet her and see Missy, Kirk and Peyton. Ashley is cute and Peyton is so funny and cute! We then had to go to my parents house to empty their fridge and freezer as they were up at the lake and did not have power (which is still out and it is Tuesday) from the storms the night before. Sunday was a crazy day. We went to 915 church, then to brunch, then on a walk, then to the 35W bridge, then home, then to the Carver County Fair! It was a long day but super fun. The weather was great. OK, Nora keeps hitting her musical mobile on the side of her crib then laughs so I better sign off.... OH, and we have to get to work too!



Nora playing Bingo for the first time at the CC Fair.
This card is not good, Mommy. Get a new one, please.
Nora and Giraffey
I love watching guys with mullets! They are hot!
What is this thing? Can I have my bottle, please?

OOOH, that is a fried piece of cheese... Again, can I have my bottle instead, please?
Pretty eyes
Look at me in my mini skirt!
This is not the only camel we saw at the fair we also saw a lot of camel...
Spooning pigs

The 3 little pigs...

Oh crap, there is a storm coming. Can I have a doggy downer, please?
Chloe is scared and all I do is chill...
HMMMM
Aunt Lissie loving on Nora
My shirt says it all!