The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Monday, August 27, 2007

What a life....

Alright... Pete is waiting patiently for me to get this update done. Nora had another busy weekend. We had a fun BBQ at Ginny Campbell's on Friday nigh! Good food and great company. Saturday, Nora and I went to a CABi party... very fun! Then, Pete, Nora and I went to the MN State Fair. Big mistake on a Saturday... We had fun though and ate too much. Nora got to go into a butterfly room (she loves butterflies) and she had one put on her dress. She grabbed the wings with her fingers and that was it for butterflies on Nora! We also had a friends and family BBQ at Hyland Park. It was a great time! Nora loves little kids. OK, gotta run!


Nick and Nora. N & N are 2 days apart. Nick was hitting on Nora the other night. Pete told him to wait till they are 18... they weren't listening. They kept flirting. Nick held most of the conversation....
Nora was embarrassed that my bra was showing... Don't worry, there isn't much to see anymore!
Nora, you are so cute! Nick, you are too!

Peyton Hansen striking a pose! Cute gal!

Miss Maddie Olson--cutie patootie
Daddy lovin' on Nora

Fair going Nora
Can you make me some ice cream little cow, please?

My hat was tasting good...I have had enough of the MN State Fair



Daddy: You RULE! Thank you so much for putting my exersaucer together! I love it! HMMMM what to play with.

I love to eat frog legsFirst bite of peas............................ Are they suppose to be good?

First bite of carrots--yummy! Nora loves her carrots.

Hey Lissie, I get carrots and you don't!
Goofing off for Aunt Lissie
Nona, like the sauce all over the jammies you gave me?


Aunt Lissie is so distracting! I cannot stop smiling at her....


Hey Chloe, you wanna snuggle in my boppy with me?
Nora & her sissies having girl time!
Hey Barb & Steve, the outfit you gave me in the hospital finally fits me. I look so cute in it.
Izzy and Nora hanging out last week. Izzy has been a tremendous help this summer. Nora loves her!!!!!!!!!!







1 comment:

Paradise Driver said...

Wait until she is 18?! To flirt!?!

LOL!

Daddy is going to get a LOT of gray hair as Nora grows up, isn't he. [wink]

Aloha to the entire family, from "Uncle" Wil.

Love and miss all of you.