The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nora's 1st day of school

Nora started to go to school/daycare on Tuesday's & Thursday's. Last Tuesday was her first day. Naturally, I had mixed emotions. I know it is good for her to meet little friends, be around other people, have social interaction etc... But I still was sad. I held it together when we left Nora in the room. She was smiling etc. I felt great! Then we were speaking with the owner and she said "you guys are really doing good." At that moment, the tears were streaming down my face. I got in the car and cried my way to work. I saw my mom and started to cry... Anyways, I am good now. Nora was so happy (and tired) when I picked her up. She was happy to go back on Thursday.

No comments: