Happy Labor Day ya'll! We headed to Crosslake for the weekend. We did a lot of eating, relaxing in the sun and enjoying life! Pete and I made the mistake of going to bed at 315 (me) and 345 (Pete) on Saturday night. We were a little tired with our 7 am alarm in our room! Here are some photos... Enjoy!

Nora laughing at the teddy bear tickling her.

Don't I look like the cutest "princess" ever. I love my sweats J & J!

Did someone say sweet potatoes???

YUM!

Hurry Dad, I am starving.... Get me more, please!

Watch your fingers!

I love these sweet potatoes.... more!

Gobble.

Clearly Nora did not get enough sweet potatoes so she had to go for the ketcup when we ate dinner.


Passed out after dinner....

Nora and Grandpappy

Nora was in her life jacket all day. She was excited to lay on the table and kick!

The only reason this photo made the blog is because Nora looks adorable in it. Too bad I couldn't crop me out!

Check out my abs.

Lissie and Nora chillin' on the boat

Pretty


This life jacket is cool and safe but it is not all that comfortable!

Nora taking over as captain.

We brought Nora to the "hot spot" or "party island" she enjoyed taking a dip.


She was a little tired after partying at the hot spot

Sweet Princess, Nora, not me.

1 comment:
As always, wonderful pix!
Miss you guys.
Love, "Uncle" Wil
Post a Comment