Our backyard on Christmas! We sure had a white one huh?
Chloe and Hula Girl looking adorable as usual...
This is Miss Nora on her new push toy... Get this, my parents, Auntie Lis, Uncle Chris and Aunt Leslie all bought her this same toy! How funny is that! Out of all the toys in the toy store, 3 separate families bought her the same gift. Obviously we just kept one!
Here she is pushing the toy
Concentration
Determination
Relaxing from the push

Beep. Beep.
Grandpappy and Grandmammy bought Nora the Dora chair... She absolutely loves this chair. She climbs all over it, does headers off of it and stands on it like it is her job.
YO! I am one handed.
Christmas morning is just as fun as Christmas Eve!
Nora testing us... .She loves to pull on ornaments then look back at us. We tell her "no" and she stops and smiles.....
Nona bought me my first snow globe. It is heavy but very cool.
This chair is nice and plush. Did you know that it goes into a sleeper too?
This is Gwen, my penguin. My mom and dad bought her for me at PBK a couple of weeks ago. I threw a fit when they put Gwen back on the shelf so we had to take her home with us. Crazy thing though... Aunt Molly and Uncle Andy bought me the same one for Christmas. Now I have twins!
Here Dora chair is in sleeper mode.
Nora on Christmas Eve. Aunt Lissie gave her this ball. Nora liked it when it was in the box but she now is scared of it. We will bring it out later in life for her.
Maracas.
Where did all these presents come from?
This duck is cute.
Grandpappy bought this outfit for Nora to agitate Pete and his love for the Huskers. So, Nora, are you going to be a NE or MN fan? Time will tell....
Decisions. Decisions. Which should I open first?
I like the ball in the box....
Chloe, do you want the ball?
PAPER.... Nora loves paper.
Hi.
Hurricane Nora....
Testing us again by pulling the ornament
And again....
Grandpappy and Grandmammy with Nora on Christmas Eve.
Auntie Lis with Nora
Mommy and Nora
Nora with her proud parents.
Jenny with Nora opening a gift from her and Jeff.
Hula girl wants in the action.
OOOH cute a butterfly.
I love this picture of Nora with Jenny and Jeff. Thanks for Nora's nice gifts!
Nora dining....
Sneaking to open more gifts on Saturday....
Heading to the mall. Do you like my sweater? My friend, Chrissy bought it for me. I had lunch with her and mommy on Friday at Chammps. It was fun seeing her again. Thanks, Chrissy.
Nora cruising around in the kitchen
HI
Posing in front of our gigantic tree!
Nora acting like HG with a sock in her mouth. Notice the books all over? Nora enjoys ripping them off of her shelf.
Nora helping fold clothes
This sock is delicious!
Didn't we just clean your room? OH well, you are having fun!
What book should I read?








1 comment:
Been a might bit busy here, of late. Just want to say that the pics are great. I can hardly wait to see all of you in April.
Happy New Year! and it was great talking to you on Christmas, or was it Christmas Eve (?). I miss each and every one of you.
Has a date for your arrival been finalized yet?
XX-OO-XX
Wil
Post a Comment