The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Two boys kissed me at midnight!
First boy was my daddy THEN Jordan Harrington and I kissed! He is so cute. My parents had a talk with me though... I met him for the first time on NYE and I kissed him the same night. They said I should not kiss on the first date.... Oh well, he was too cute and it was NYE.
Jordan, you have had too much to drink! How many ounces of enfamil did you have tonight?
We went to the Jiovanazzo's for NYE. Nora came with us and maybe went to bed for an hour. She woke up before midnight to bring in the new year. No, we did not wake her on purpose.... We had a delicious dinner and great company at J & J's. We had to leave right after midnight as our 9 month old was awake! Oh well, we still had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment