The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nora's Maui Adventure

We took nearly 500 photos on our trip to Maui. We are nuts! Pete would probably state that I am nuts not him.... Anyway, the trip was fabulous. Nora is just about running now. She gained a ton of confidence with the large areas to roam around in. She enjoys smelling flowers and picking up leaves. Each day she brings something new and funny to the table. After taking a sip off of her sippy cup Nora likes to say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... When you ask her a question like "Where is Daddy?" she put her arm up to the side to say "I don't know"--hilarious. There are many other funny things she says and does. Below are some pictures from the trip. We can't wait to go back again soon.


This ocean thing is easy. Lets take out the boogie board
I am waiting
I'll just take a nap
Daddy and Nora

Poppa T (Jim Turnage) our family friend and Nora. He was with us for the first few days of our trip. It was awesome seeing him!
Note to self.... Don't let Nora run around naked.... See what she dropped?
She tried to blame it on the dogs and we explained that they were at Top Dog not in Maui....
Nora has been renamed to Sandy
It was a ton of fun getting the sand off of her...



Hanging at the beach
Exfoliating herself

All I need to a drink with an umbrella in it!



Lissie pretty daring after the poop incident
Cool as a cucumber
I just love the shades on her!

Anyone want some sippy?





Goldfish rule

Oh no! 5 second rule








Smiley
Big girl walking (up a slight hill)
Nora, me and Wil. Wil is a friend of ours on Maui. He has the blog Paradise Driver. Check it out!






Poppa T and Big Ronnie
Nora kissing Miss Jenna











Can I go back, please?
Clearly Nora is teething. Matter of fact she is getting in 4 molars right now. Golf balls apparently alleviate some of the pain....
Whatcha looking at?
Nice faux hawk









Little too much time in the pool. Napping in her stroller. Don't worry, it was just a power nap.


Grandpa and Nora digging a hole











AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I promised Pete that he could bury me in the sand this year......





Nora was a little confused

Nora and I hollering




She is becoming a pro at the beach thing







YOGA? Thank god for the hat today.... No sand in the hair now!


Hot shot!


I love her little footprints


Nora owns the beach.


Grandpa and Grandma...

Forget the sippy cups!

Lissie took Nora's head shots for modeling!!!!!!!!!! hahah



Strike a pose
Hot stuff
Forget the swimsuit top?!


See ya later Maui. I had fun. I can't wait to come back!















5 comments:

Meyer Family said...

Great pics! LOVE the shades on Nora! I do think she needs a sandbox, or maybe not. We'll have to take the girls to the beach this summer.

Paradise Driver said...

Leah, if you have a "tracker" on your blog you might notice a big increase in hits. I put a link up in today's post.

I sure miss you guys!

&hearts &hearts XX &hearts &hearts OO &hearts &hearts XX &hearts &hearts

Jordan said...

Looks like fun! I love the poo incident-that is too funny!! JH misses NS and can't wait to build sand castles with her one day

The Swimnizzies said...

Nora looks like a beach bum natural! She appears to be ready for her first photo shoot in Sports Illustrated :) Love the turd!

Anonymous said...

Can I go too---RIGHT NOW??? Man, that looked fantastic! Nora Swarty sure takes after her mommy, that little bomb dropper. Seriously priceless.