The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Monday, September 22, 2008

Meet Nora's baby Shanaynay

Nora is in love with her baby doll, Shanaynay aka NayNay. She enjoys pushing her around in her stroller, tucking her in for bed and nap. When NayNay is sleeping Nora puts her finger in front of her mouth and ShhShh's Pete and me. She also rocks NayNay and kisses her head. NayNay also has her own bottles that Nora feeds her. She really loves her baby. It is cute.
Nora and NayNay along with my keys (they must be getting ready to go to the store)kissing each other.
Comforting NayNay. I think she was crying.
Wrapping NayNay up in her blanket.
I am not sure what is going on in this picture.
Love doves.
Trying to wrap her up again as they head out.
NayNay shouldn't be playing with car keys, Nora.
I am not sure what the problem is with wrapping NayNay in her blanket is....
Hula Girl likes NayNay too. Thank God Nora was not in the house when I took this picture. Nora would have freaked!
NayNay and Nora taking a nap. So sweet.

1 comment:

The Swimnizzies said...

Looks like Nora is ready to be a Big sister????