The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Vikings Cheerleaders and Fire Chiefs!
Don't worry, Nora has other clothes than just her Vikings cheerleader outfit. She truly has only worn it twice. Apparently the camera was nearby on those 2 days. Anyway, we went over to Ellie's house to watch the game on Sunday. When we were there, we smelled something burning. We looked all over and could not find any smoke.... Long story short, Anna asked if she should call the fire department.. I said heck yes. So, she called. First the Fire Marshall rolls up in his SUV, the a cop, then the huge firetruck shows up with about 9 firefighters in all their gear, axes and all. They are hardcore and prepared! Turns out they had an issue with their dryer which now needs to be replaced. Everyone is fine.....Pete and I had the girls outside while Anna and James dealt with the situation inside. The fire fighters outside gave Ellie and Nora fire hats and stickers. It was cute. It was pretty fun watching the reactions passerby faces.
Cheerleaders and FDC (Fire Department Chanhassen).
Ellie is gonna throw her hat down because she is mad the Vikes lost. Nora is gonna kick some butt. Watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Apparently things are hopping in Channy when it takes nine firefighters to handle a smoking dryer! I think I'm going to rob your house tonight to give the police something to do.
Post a Comment