The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Future so bright, gotta wear shades!

Nora at her doctor's office a couple of weeks back... She thought she was so cool in her shades. I never did blog about Nora being sick with a cold, teething, double ear infection then the onset of pneumonia... This visit was to verify she was ok and to get her immunizations that she couldn't get because she was sick at her 18 month check. Clearly the girl was feeling great this day!
This house is rad.
Do you think I can hide from the doctor over here?
Reading a good book
Discussing the book

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meyer Family said...

What's with all the loaders and excavators??? You have some fans I'd say! Anywho...I'm glad Nora is feeling better! Did she keep the shades on when she went in to see the Dr?

Ha'kah said...

I want to squeeze her face. I love you Nora!