I have a lot more blog updates to make as we had a fun weekend but this update was needed today!
The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Memorex?
Sunday evening, Nora and I had some mommy and daughter time together as Pete was watching football at a friends house. I noticed Nora playing with purse. She was able to unzip the purse (which is hard for me to do some days), open my wallet and dump everything out. No big deal.. So, I asked her if she wanted her own purse and she did. I found her a purse, wallet, some fake money, keys etc and loaded up her purse. She was so excited. A little while later I said "Nora let's go for a walk." She said Ok. I said "meet me by the door, I am going to go put on my shoes." When I came back from putting on my shoes this is what I see. I about died of laughter. Often times when we leave, I have my purse, her diaper bag and a bottle of water in my hands... Can you say MEMOREX?!
I am ready to go.

Nora "showing her teeth."
I have a lot more blog updates to make as we had a fun weekend but this update was needed today!
I have a lot more blog updates to make as we had a fun weekend but this update was needed today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! Nora is so darn cute!
That is so cute and funny!! I remember getting making Maddie her first "purse" at about the same age. I put one of my old cell phones in it, toy keys, and kleenex. She loved it too!
This is priceless! Too cute!
Post a Comment