The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nora's 2nd Birthday Party pictures (nearly 3 months later)

Any of you reading this blog realize that our lovely daughter had her birthday in March. She also had her birthday party in March. Why is it the middle of May and I am just posting some pictures now? Well, I could rattle off the many reasons but I will just put it simply, we have been freaking busy!

Nora's party of an E-I-E-I-O themed party. Nora loved and still love animals and the song "Old Mac Donald." We had some family and friends over to celebrate. Our youngest guest, was Miss Mirabella Martelle Jiovanazzo who had to make it to her first bash before she was a week old. A girl is never too young to start partying!

Nora received delightful presents. Everyone was very generous and creative. However, Nora was obsessed with the 2nd present she open which was from Joey. It was a doctors kit. After she saw the Dr. Kit, Nora had no interest whatsoever in opening her other presents. I had to jump in and open hers for her. Nora got more excited as the party went on as she received 3 doctors kits and a mini hospital. Perhaps Nora will go into medicine?
Byerlys always does a rock'n job with their cakes. I brought one of her napkins for the party in and they made the cake look identical. Yeah!






Pete's brother Tim and his mom (Nona) were so sweet and came to Nora's party. We love having his family up to visit. We just with they were able to come more! We didn't get many pictures of the group the night before so we snapped this one before they left on Sunday morning. Notice that Uncle Tim and Nora are rivals?










This is when it began with the doctor kit....












That's weird that the TV is on with sports on at our house?!!!!

No comments: