The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Now where are you going?

The Swarty's did their fair share of travel in April... I had a work trip to Orlando in early April. I was lucky enough to have Pete and Nora join me for the last part of the trip and make our own little family vacation. Pictures to come! Then I went to Daytona Beach for work. The same weekend, Pete went to Seattle. Nora was lucky enough (and so were Pete and I) to have Nona come to town to take care of her. They had a great time. Nora adores her Nona! I wish I was a fly on the wall that weekend! The only downer was that Nora got strep throat but it was no big deal as she was acting just fine..... Next trip for me was Vegas for Chrissy's bach party...Pictures to come. Below are a few cute pictures of Nora in my suitcase. I missed her....







No comments: