Whooootwooooooooooooooooooo! I am SO excited to have another little nugget running around. Congrats Leah, Pete, Nora, Hula, and Chloe--
Congrats guys!! Nora, you are going to make such a great big sister!! YEAH!!!!
Yay Swarty's!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy the news is out! Whoo-hoo!
WOOT, congrats swarty's!!
Okay, I see the post and figure that something was left out. A beautiful pic of Nora but no text. Hmmmm.Then I see comments starting to appear.Anywho,CONGRATULATIONS!!When will Nora have a sibling?XX OO XXWil
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whooootwooooooooooooooooooo! I am SO excited to have another little nugget running around. Congrats Leah, Pete, Nora, Hula, and Chloe--
Congrats guys!! Nora, you are going to make such a great big sister!! YEAH!!!!
Yay Swarty's!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy the news is out! Whoo-hoo!
WOOT, congrats swarty's!!
Okay, I see the post and figure that something was left out. A beautiful pic of Nora but no text. Hmmmm.
Then I see comments starting to appear.
Anywho,
CONGRATULATIONS!!
When will Nora have a sibling?
XX OO XX
Wil
Post a Comment