The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nora had a 3rd birthday party in March...

Nora celebrated her 3rd birthday on March 4th. As you have seen on my previous post, we were in Maui for that big day. We had a party on March 27th to celebrate our big 3 years olds special day. We had a Hawaiian themed party and most of the kids and most of the adults came dressed for the occasion. The kids had a great time playing in the basement. They enjoyed some fierce kitchen time and some posh dress up time as well as running around like wild animals. Nora sure had a great time. It was quite humorous that Nora got sick of opening her presents and allowed her friends to open her presents for her. What 3 year old does that???? Oh well, her friends had fun ripping and tearing. I still cannot believe my little peach is already 3.



We attempted to get a group shot... Not bad for kids ranging from 1-5!

Birthday cake time!





I am sure every parent feels this way but our little Nora's smile melts my heart.

Nora hanging out on the chair while I assisted her friends in opening presents :)




I am kind of tired of opening presents... Can we eat cake?








No comments: