Auntie Lissie hosted her first sleepover at her house with Nora. From the pictures I have seen, the stories I have been told and the
permasmile on Nora’s face when we picked her up, they had a great time! Alissa took Nora out to eat with some of her girlfriends, then they hit up the
DQ, went on a walk, went to the park, had multiple dance parties, watched “Tinkerbell” and stayed up until 10……. Good times!
We hosted
QDC (Quarterly Dinner Club) at our house the night of the sleepover. This
preggers gal was up until 230 am.... I was a bit tired the next day but we sure did have fun with everyone at our house.
After we picked Nora up, we headed over to the Como Zoo where we had a few hours of fun. Nora enjoyed all of the animals and rides. She became brave and rode some rides by herself!

Leaving Lissie's... See the smile?????

Giddy up

Nora and some random girl on the cars



Tea cup ride... Of course I could not take her on any rides since I am pregnant. Pete was not feeling so hot on this ride. I thought he might throw up! He was a trooper and survived and even had a few good laughs with his little girl.

A ride they both liked... Bumper cars. Man do I wish I could have gone on this one!

Firefigher, Nora
Swarty
No comments:
Post a Comment