I (Leah) was out of town this past weekend in Savannah, GA for a conference. Prior to my departure, Nora was "ready" to crawl. Wouldn't you know it, I missed her first hand and leg moves together.... Nora is not fully crawling (Pete says she is 80%) but she sure can get herself around quickly and efficiently. I missed my little sweet pea very much while I was away. She and her daddy had some great bonding time. Now both of them have colds though....

Chloe, look at your nails. They need to be cut. You are going to scratch someone badly. I hope you don't get a hang nail.

Chloe, let's crawl to the ball.

You don't want to? Come on, get up.

I am going to fight you until you get up. Come on.

I scared Chloe so I am solo now... Look at my form.
1 comment:
Hey, if Chloe can put it in her mouth, why can't I, Mom?
Post a Comment