The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Monday, November 19, 2007

Size photos? Yeah, right! I crawl now...

I attempted to take Nora's 37 week (yes, she is older than the weeks she was in me. She came to see us at 35 weeks) size photos this weekend. Now that she is a big girl who crawls, it didn't go so well!

Lay me on my back and I flip right on over to go cruisin'. No time for this business.
See ya
OK, I will stay still for a second. I like to lay on my side and pose. I am sexy in my diaper! How does that song go? I'm too sexy for my diaper, too sexy for my diaper...
Enough!

Dad, I am not sure the crib is sturdy enough....Good luck, Mom! I am not laying next to this frog for more than 1o seconds.
OK, 2 pictures and that is it!
Froggy, I own you, dude. You ruled me at one point, now I rule you. I could eat you.
I hear frog legs are a delicious... YUMMMMMM

Naughty froggy
I am outta here. See ya later. Try and get me under my crib.
Yo pillow, what's up? I am gonna get you like it or not!
Ha got you!
Pillow, you are boring, I am outta here.




HMMMM Now what should I get in to?

I love being under my crib. I learned a lot during tornado awareness week.
















1 comment:

Paradise Driver said...

only way you'll get "size" photos now are when Nora is asleep.

I think she is going to be an early walker.