The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hula Girl makes the Blog! YEAH!

Hula Girl and Chloe feel that they are getting slighted.... I admit they do not get as much attention as they did last year at this time but they are still loved dearly.

The girls snuggling in bed together.
Chloe, thank you for not humping me like usual.
I love snoogle. My mom used this pillow when she was pregnant with Nora. Now we use it to protect Nora from the wrought iron table.... I like to use it as my pillow. It is really comfortable.
HG's face is worth a million dollars.

Don't take my bone, please!

6 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

I bet they are very protective of Nora.

Do they get upset when she cries?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 340 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 220 dollars on every site. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were all over 310 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 250 pounds on every page. But for all I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?