The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be Mine... Our little Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day! Nora was not fond of the camera this morning. Nora is at school where they will be celebrating V-day and birthdays. When I dropped her off she was ready to party! She loves school. She looks quite darling today.
You ain't lying!
I want to go to school. I don't want my picture taken.
Quick! Take my picture.
So sweet
I love the doggie my Nona sent to me.
This is boring... I want to crawl
Hey Dad, get a picture of my teeth (you can kind of see her top chompers). Can I see the lens cap?
Roar
Pals.

4 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

&hearts &hearts &hearts &hearts &hearts

Meyer Family said...

Happy V day, Swarty's!

Agent Meyer said...

Nora, I was wondering if you got those Square & Balanced renewal papers yet? Look them over, try not to get any sippy cun rings on them and let me know if you have any changes you would like to be made.
Agent Meyer

Agent Meyer said...

sippy cup...