The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl
Monday, February 4, 2008
Happy 11 month birthday, Nora. We are sorry you are a sick chick...
Nora has had a rough weekend. Auntie Lissie came over on Friday night to babysit. Pete and I were on our way to the airport to pick up Chrissy and James when my phone rang and all I could hear was Nora screaming. She had vomitted all over the place-the entire contents of her stomach. Pete and I picked our friends up and hurried home. Pete stayed with Nora and off Chrissy, James and I went to Jake O Connor's to meet some other friends.... We were there for an hour and I had to leave. Nora had thrown up a total of 6 times by then. Our friend and neighbor Lynn who is a non practicing nurse practioner came over to check Nora out.... We love Lynn! She recommened a few things one being that we bring Nora to the doctor in the morning. Nora slept (if that is what you want to call it) with us on Friday night and vomited around 11 or 12 times... We took Nora to the doc in the morning... Nora threw up in the docs office, had to have chest x rays etc... All she has is one wicked virus. She was doing ok the rest of Saturday...Sunday morning she woke up and ate... Then the diarhhea kicked in.... At least 15 times yesterday. Of course we were concerned about keeping her hydrated. She threw up last night too..... Anyway, she has only had one ria today! But, Pete has it now.... I guess my parents have it too. I hope I don't get it. Nora is feeling better and as of right now, she has napped for 26 minutes... One of her longer ones. I just hope she can sleep for at least an hour. I know I am being optismistic but please sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, I have not spell checked this entry... or used proper grammar... I will check all of that later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope Nora is feeling better soon (and Pete)! That sounds awful.
That also explains her falling asleep at school the other day.
She was fighting the virus off but the virus won.
Have you and Lissy come down with it yet?
Oh my gosh! I hope she feels better soon, that is awful.
Post a Comment