The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Miracle on Stone Creek Drive

I was home with Nora yesterday as we did not have childcare. I laid her down for a nap at 12:30. I did a couple of things and made us lunch.... Some time passed and I ate lunch. Then I checked on Nora--still sleeping. I kept waiting for her to get up as she typically sleeps around 30 minutes. Well a half hour passed, then an hour and so on... I waited and waited. Checked. Waited... She took a 2 hour and 40 minute nap. Seriously, I am amazed. I have never witnessed Nora taking that long of a nap in her crib. Way to go Nora!

1 comment:

Paradise Driver said...

Her body is getting ready for its next major change. Any day now she'll start walking and stumble from being an infant to a toddler. Have fun, Mom. LOL!