The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had such a fun weekend! Halloween on Friday night was fabulous. Nora and Ellie went trick or treating together. I think they went to about 15 houses. They did great. Prior to Halloween, Nora refused to wear her dog hat head piece to her costume. I was annoyed..... I finally accepted the fact that she was not going to wear it. Thursday at her school parade she wore it! I was shocked. Apparently they bribed her with food. So, on Friday we did the same and she wore it! She didn't even fight us! YEAH NORA! Nora dressed as a dog and looked cute. There are some pictures below. I will post the parade pictures later (hopefully).
Getting stripped down to put on her costume.Getting her face painted. She is a fierce dog-haha


Daddy and his puppy.
The family
Ellie and Nora. Auntie Lissy and Nora!
Hula Girl and Nora
Woof!
Nice ride, N!
Holding hands but Nora refused to turn around...
Cruisin'


Nora with some of the older girls in the neighborhood.


Ride'n in style.

Trick or Treat?




On foot...





2 comments:

Ha'kah said...

She is the cutest child on earth!!!!

Bundlewarmer said...

She looks so big as a pup! Finally Chloe and Hula Girl must have felt less left out!