The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I have been terrible about updating our blog. Sorry! We have been super busy. Nora continues to learn more and more each day. Last week she said her first sentence; "Mama, where are you?" I about fell over when she yelled that. She had her conferences at school the other day and her teacher said she is doing great. She is independent yet social. When she decides to holler or get rowdy she does it and recruits the rest of the class to join in. Jacob and Leslie are in town right now and Nora really digs them. We ask her to tell us what Jacob says and she says "hooty hooty hooty hoo" (in her language). I will update more in depth later this week. All is well in Swarty land! Oh and the update goes to the second page of the blog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment