We got a little snow on Saturday! Nora went outside to play. I thought she would last about 30 minutes. She was outside for almost 3 hours. She had a great time playing especially with our neighbor, Megan!
Showing off her snow gear.
Megan, pull me that way!


Megan and Nora 
We are a classy bunch at the Swarty household. I needed to to plant my winter urns however the dirt was frozen so I couldn't. We are brilliant and decided to start a fire in our driveway to thaw the urns out... Didn't work so well. Thankfully Pete handled the situation today and they are now planted.

Showing off her snow gear.
Megan, pull me that way!

Megan and Nora 
We are a classy bunch at the Swarty household. I needed to to plant my winter urns however the dirt was frozen so I couldn't. We are brilliant and decided to start a fire in our driveway to thaw the urns out... Didn't work so well. Thankfully Pete handled the situation today and they are now planted.
No comments:
Post a Comment