The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Copy Cat

Last night at dinner, Nora was copying nearly everything I did and some of what Pete did. It was darn funny. Listed below are a few examples:
  • Pete lifted his napkin to cough and Nora grabbed her napkin, covered her mouth and made a coughing noise.
  • I put my hands behind my head and yawned. 2 seconds later, Nora does it.
  • I laughed loudly. Nora laughed loudly.
  • I rubbed my eyes. Nora rubbed her eyes.
  • I started talking about something. Nora started "talking" about something.

It went on and on for about 10 minutes. She would pick up on certain things and just run with it. I just love these moments so I thought I would share.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Oh Nora - So sweet!