The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Basta with Nona

Nona and Pete made some Barsetti basta sauce on Friday night. Nora ate first to test the waters for us. Clearly she loves her Barsetti sauce. She said she has to say Nona's is the best but she thinks Great Aunt Marilyn's sauce is a close 2nd. Enjoy the mess below.Can I use my hands?Hmmm is there a bison ball (meatball) in there? I want that first! Nora is a carnivore. She LOVES meat!Maybe a bit too much garlic? No, pepper... That is what the problem is.
Heck with too much pepper! Let's go to town on this basta!
I bet I have to have a bath after I eat.
Cheesy!
This sauce makes me thirsty.

They don't call me messy nessy for nothing!
Chloe, are you thirsty too?


I am full.

No comments: