QUICK UPDATE!!!!!!!! I promise to make a longer update later this week. We had Nora's 1 year photos taken yesterday by our friend, Jodi Carr (
http://www.jodiannphotography.com/). As usual she did a great job. Nora has been a little "off" lately due to her teeth and a cold (yes, I confirmed this at the doctor today) so she is not as smiley as normal. Here are a few shots I copied from Jodi's blog. Please feel free to look at her 1 year pictures on Jodi's site....3 more weeks till Jodi's due date! HAPPY St. Patrick's Day.


3 comments:
3 weeks until I finally get to hold and kiss her.
Watch, she'll probably start screaming bloody murder the first time she lays eyes on me. LOL.
Jodi did a fanatastic job...and Nora is so stinkin cute!
Um i would really like like to squeeze that little one! How fricken adorable!
Post a Comment