The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Monday, March 3, 2008

Nora's 1st Birthday Party!

TMZ and the paparazzi arrived at our home on March 1, 2008 for Miss Nora's 1st Birthday Party! Over 300 pictures were taken on our camera alone. I really tried to cut out a bunch so none of you get bored but man it was hard! I will not put captions under each photo. We had a terrific time. The guests were lovely, the food was good, the gifts were generous and delightful and most importantly, Nora was fantastic! Thank you to everyone who came (near and far). We missed those of you who could not make it. We also appreciate the several gifts and cards send from great distances. Also, there may be duplicates of photos and many of them out of order....
Hey! It's my party!


Can I open this now?



I want to walk!


Nora, that is Hula and Chloe's ball.
Making her fart noise

This thing is sturdy

No flash photography, please! Aunt Lissie, it will cost you $5 to sit in my Dora chair.

Nona, this hat is not going to stay on me, trust me.






Mom, I am so excited for the guests to arrive!
I have cute feet
I will smile but not for the camera






Rip and tear (well, not really)...




Thank you for the kind words in your card.

This frog is cool. It eats little animals

I think I should crawl in this bag to make sure I didn't miss anything.



Shopping anyone?
Pretty flowers




Costume change for the cake


A butterfly. Cool.
What am I suppose to do?
Yummmmm

So polite like her mother!

Let me take a bite








Another costume change???

3 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

Those are great photos. I see you do the same thing we do in my family. The celebrate has their own 1st B'day cake, that doesn't have to be shared with anyone. Of course, that means that nights bath is longer than normal. Damn crumbs and frosting get absolutely everywhere. LOL.

Love to y'all and Happy Birthday Nora!

Meyer Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Nora!

Kailash Chand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.