The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chloe and Hula Girl make the pictures!

Nora was baptized on Sunday! She did a great job. I will post pictures from that later this week. Here are a few pictures from last week and the beginning of the weekend with the Swarty's and seeing my Grandma!Chloe chilling out on our bed. She tends to find the most comfortable spot! Often times she will leave us a little Hershey kiss on our bed..... Lovely. Chloe is too sweet to get upset though.Hula Girl has the remote so she can change the channel to Animal Planet after we leave for the day. She also likes getting comfortable in bed! Nona & Nora at MOA!
Nona, I want to shop not sit here and get my picture taken!

Great Grandma Olson and Nora. Nora loved the snowmen on my Grandma's sweatshirt. Big Ronnie, Nora, G-Gma, and me.........


Nora splish splashing away.... Doesn't she look just so sweet? Ohhhh, I love her!
Nora trying to steal Pete's beer the other night. Nona telling Nora NO!
Our neighbor and friend, Sandy turned 50 on Friday. She and Terri Ellis aka Mrs. Ellis my 7th grade math teacher stopped by Friday night to say hello. Sandy had a bunch of women over cock tailing.... Anyway, she let Nora try on her lei....


I love to sit up like a big girl!

The Scarborough's sent Nora this outfit! We love it.

This picture shows her shoes....

No comments: