The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! Happy 8th Birthday to Chloe too!

BUTTERFLY Girl... .We love you.


In my opinion, Nora has won the Butterfly of the Year award! Doesn't she look stinkin' cute? Man alive! We had to layer the costume as it was a bit chilly here. Nora made it to 3 houses. Our friends and neighbors, Megan and Lynn showed us how to trick or treat again. Megan was an evil squirrel. Very cute costume. Her mom, Lynn is sending the pictures with her and Nora to me. I will post them when I get them. I love being all dressed up. I love to smile.Mom, hold on... I am not quite ready for my picture to be taken. Get my dress out of the background!I like to lay on my dots. Nora was "flying" with her butterflies last night and decided to eat one. Strange that she would put something in her mouth....
I am bigger than you ladybug!
My silly mom decided to put on an Afro.... What a weirdo. I liked it because I had lots of hair to pull.
HEY Jenna!
Aunt Lissie: Even though you look possessed , I look super cute so I am posting this picture-so there!

Flying with her butt butts again!




Daddy, I am getting cold...

Nora looking cute in the dress her Nona sent her!
Sitting like a lady... NOT


I love this furry blanket...


Finger painting AGAIN... We made a HUGE mess this time.
Being an artist is exhausting.
Let's paint my pajama's
Mustache?



Hey Chloe, you don't look or feel 8! You look like you are 5.
No nap Nora taking a nap???? I couldn't resist this picture. Foot hanging out, arm behind her head..... So sweet.






No comments: