Pete's family is coming to town this weekend for Nora's baptism! In order to get ready for their visit, I had to wash the sheets and make the beds for the lower level. Well, since Nora is a cat napper, I did not have time to make the beds etc. while she slept. So, I put her in the laundry basket with the sheets and carried her downstairs in the basket!


What is going on????

Nora is sitting up like a champ! I found this blanket in the linen closet downstairs and she chilled on it while I made beds.....


I forgot to bring a toy downstairs for her so I dug in one of the drawers and found an old bra of mine. She was totally happy to play with that since it has a tag on it.... Well, Hula like bras too and came and stole it from her--oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment