The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Sick Chick(s).....
Nora and I have been sick for about the past month. We both started off with colds. On Tuesday of last week I brought Nora to the doctor as the cold had lasted too long! Well, she had an ear infection--her first one.... She was put on the tasty amoxicillian (I loved that stuff as a kid). On Thursday, I was not feeling well at all. I decided to go home around lunch time to sleep since Nora was at daycare and Pete at a project. The minute I pulled into our driveway, one of her teachers called. Of course my heart stopped as I thought something horrible happened. Thankfully, she called to say that Nora was out of sorts and was running a low fever...... I went to get her from school. My dad came to the rescue! He came over for a while so I could get some sleep. While he was there, Nora slept for 2 hours! Yes, a miracle happened, Nora Elizabeth took longer than a 30 minute nap! On Friday, Nora was a pooping machine. She has never pooped as much as she did on Friday. On Saturday, she woke up and was still a pooping machine... L-O-N-G story short, after the 2nd phone call to the doctors office, I brought her in as she had a 101.5 temp.... Wouldn't you know it, the tasty pink amoxicillian wasn't working, she now has a double ear infection. They changed her meds and by Sunday Nora was back to her usual self. I took myself to the doctor this morning and I now have meds too! Hopefully I am back to normal (well as normal as I can be) by this weekend for all of the Swartzbaugh's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Nora....... Glad she is all better! The poops are so fun!
You 2 get better now. Ya hear!
Post a Comment