The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Monday, October 8, 2007

When Daddy sleeps in!

Nora and I let Pete sleep in on Sunday morning. The Cornhuskers got their butts kicked by Mizzou on Saturday night and Pete has been working hard lately so we thought we would let him sleep in like nice girls! Anyway, Nora was hyper. She wanted nothing to do with her cereal and bananas and only wanted her bottle. She put her hand in her cereal and bananas and then in her hair..... I put her in her crib after all of this so I could do something and look how wild her hair got and she got!!!!!!!!!! WOW...
I am a prisoner of my crib! Let me out!
Nice product in your hair, Nora. Is that cereal and banana by Suave?

My mommy is so funny! I cannot stop laughing at her!


5 comments:

Meyer Family said...

What a happy girl! I love the smiles and of course the hair.

Paradise Driver said...

Going for that "Punk" look, I guess.

She is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Nora, you have the coolest hair ever! Love, Camryn

Agent Meyer said...

Hey, There's something about Nora.
Is that hair gel?

Melissa said...

Love the smiles...and the hair!