The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

We did not celebrate a belated Mother's Day, I simply am making the post late. I had a great MD! Pete and Nora made it very special. I got to sleep in which was delightful. Nora joined me after she had her breakfast. There is nothing better than snuggling with her. She is so cozy, sweet and peaceful. When we got up, we enjoyed a big breakfast compliments of Pete. Nora, Chloe, HG and Pete had flowers waiting for me and a GC to the spa! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! After breakfast we lounged around and played outside. We went to Old Chicago for pizza during the mid afternoon which was delicious since I have been craving their pizza! We came home took a nap then went to my parents for dinner. There was about 10 of us there. Lissie made a mean meatloaf and mashed potatoes. After that, we went home, Nora went to bed and I met my neighbor friends at Axel's for wine! Delightful. Thanks to Nora, Pete, HG and C for a special day!
Nora made this for me at school. It reads "Sometimes you get discouraged because I am so small and always leave my fingerprints on furniture and walls. But everyday I am growing-I'll be grown up someday and all those tiny hand prints will surely fade away. So here's a special hand print just so you can recall exactly how my fingers looked when I was very small." OK, it makes me cry to read it. So sweet!

Nora at Old Chicago.
The 3 of us!
Hanging in the yard. Like the pee marks from the dogs?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy the hints for the spa GC worked! Nice job, P Swarty!

The Morelli Mafia said...

So sweet! Happy Mother's Day Leah!