This is my first time uploading a video through blogger onto our blog... Well, lets see if it works. I know, I am a TOTAL dork... Many of you already know that I am a dork but to those of you who thought I was a cool cat--your feelings are about to change when you see my sweet moves in the video. Nora thinks I am cool though and that is what matters, right?
The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Both Chloe & Hula Girl were having trouble with Nora laughing. Circling in protection mode in case there was danger.
Great video.
Those are some awesome moves! Love Nora's laugh, it's contagious!
The laughing is absolutely hilarious. Leah your dancing reminds me of the African Zula dance from the movie "Can't Buy Me Love"
Post a Comment