The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My daddy rules-he made me this chair!

Pete made Nora a kidadirondack chair! It rules. He presented it to her this morning. She screamed with delight. It was so cute. She ran to the chair and made herself comfortable. I can only imagine how proud Pete felt when he witnessed her reaction. Way to go Swarty!
I fit perfectly in this thing!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you put some cup holders on the armrests, please?
I am so cool!
Let's build a fire in the fire pit.
I am just going to kick back and relax!

3 comments:

The Morelli Mafia said...

Pete you rule the school! Nicely done!

velo_bella said...

Nora, now you have a chair like your cousins Megan and Carson! They still love their chair. I guess there are at least 2 boys in the Swartzbaugh family with good construction genes.

Paradise Driver said...

How is Nora feeling? Were the doctors able to cure the HFMD?