The Swarty's

The Swarty's
Leah, Pete, Nora, Henry, Chloe & Hula Girl

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nodding off Nora!

Nora got a little sleepy at school last week. Check out the timeline below.
This snack is good!
YUMMY.
This snack is making me tired.
Nora? Hello?
Long blink?
Nope... Sound asleep
I don't think anyone will notice I am sleeping if I am still sitting up
My head got a little heavy.

Out like a light!
OOOH that was a good power nap.
I feel so refreshed. Do I have any snack on my face?

Maybe I should have slept a little longer. The next day at snack time. Nice banana mouth!


2 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

WOW!!

The pics now embiggen when you click them!

Thank you very much.

Tell Nora that I've done that a few times while sitting at my 'puter.

LOL!

Melissa said...

Don't they give her nap time?!